因果: because, therefore, thus, consequently, so, as a result
对比: however, on the contrary, nevertheless, unlike, in contrast, while, although, but
递进: furthermore, also, as well, too, other, in addition, moreover, besides, even, additionally
1、Conversation段落开头提到的原因必考 — problem/question，结尾的建议必考。
2、段落开头提到的本次主题必考 — Today，...；段落结尾的教授点评和总结必考。
3、段落中重复两次的地方必考 — 通常为本节课的要点；师生各重复一次的地方必考；重复两次的名词必考
口语回答要注意，答题时宁过勿缺，但如果最后差几秒又实在想不出，则可说：That’s about it(连读) OR That’s everything I can say about this topic.
1. Usually [ˈju:ʒuəli]同类错误包括：treasure, pleasure
2. Kind [kaind]：这个词经常被读做 [kænd] (canned).
同类错误包括：like, style, mind, quiet, retire
3. Receipt[rɪ'sit]：n. 收到；收据；收入vt. 收到。这个单词很多同学都容易错在p和ei的发音。receipt里的p不发音。还有ei, 不发ɛ的音，而是i的音。
4. Debt 英 [det] 美 [dɛt]：和receipt的p一样，debt的b也不发音。
doubt英 [daʊt] 美 [daʊt]n. 怀疑；疑问；疑惑 v. 怀疑；不信；恐怕
subtle英 ['sʌt(ə)l] 美 ['sʌtl]adj. 微妙的；精细的；敏感的；狡猾的；稀薄的
5. Colleague美 ['kɑliɡ]：注意不要读成 ['kɒliːgər] 。gue在词尾通常发/g/，g是个短促的浊音，不用读成[gər].
垃圾词汇1:help——替代语 accomodate E.g: I"ll endeavour to accomodate you.
垃圾词汇2: helpful——替代语 conducive E.g Sth is conducive to sb
do credit to our forbears 继承先辈的优秀传统
垃圾词汇5:by the way——替代语 incidentally,…
垃圾词汇6: because——替代语 in that/in as much as
inpulse to=push toward 刺激
imminent=about to happen 临近的
drastic=very significant 急剧的
1. What should we do to help the elder in our community?
2. Which of the following people can give most usefulhelp in your future career direction?
3.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The purpose of art is to guide our life.
4. There is going to have students’ TV show. Which show would you like to watch? Please Give your reasons.（还有类似参观校园看什么、介绍校园介绍什么类型的题目，可以用相似的一些语料）
A. Interview school leaders
B. Students’ debate onpolitical and social topics
C. Comedy about school life
5. Which do you prefer: an interesting class but very strict with scoring or a boring class that gives you high scores?（同类还包括课程三选一什么的）
6.Which of the following three do you think is the most important for a great working environment? Friendly coworkers, flexible hours or a helpful boss?
7. Which one would you like to choose for your final project:presentation, paper,video?
8.If a mayor is to be from the following candidates, who all have no political experience but are successful in their own field, which one do you think is the best candidate for mayor?（还有些领导人特质等）
1) A university professor
2) A businessman
3) A doctor
9.Your friend is going to a new school to study. What suggestion would you give him to help him blend in?
1. Some people prefer to resolve problems with friends directly face to face or on the phone. Some others prefer to resolve problems by writing,sending E-mail or text message. Which one do you prefer? Why?（还有类似友情、观点等的）
2. The school allows students to keep pets in theirdorms. Do you think it is good or not?
3. Some people like to purchase a product they like assoon as the product is available in the market. Some, however, prefer to wait until the price of the product becomes more accessible. Which way do youprefer?
4. Agree or disagree: if children do well in school, parents should give them money as rewards.
5.Do you agree or disagree that it is important for young people to learn skills like cooking, sewing and caring for others?
6、Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If you want to success in business, being outgoing and friendly is very important.
1、Some people think that instead of preventing climate change, we need to find a way to live with it. To what extent do you agree or disagree?（&其他环境问题及处理的）
2、More and more people are migrating to cities in search of a better life, but city life can be extremely difficult. Explain some of the difficulties of living in a city. How can governments make urban life better for everyone?（&住在城市和农村的差异什么的）
3、Children should play and study rather than learn how to do household chores, like cooking and cleaning.
4、Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: People should not spend a lot of time in communicating by technologies, such as through social media or with text messages?
5.、Which way do you think is the best way for a student to make new friends?
6.、Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships that people make? Has this been a positive or negative development?（&邻里关系问题）
7、Some people think it is the best approach for students to learn if schools start a day at an early time. But others think the school start the day at latetime. Which one do you prefer?
8、some people say that teachers and parents should decide what assignment or activities children should do after school. Others say that children make these decisions on their own. Which view do you agree with and way?(包括父母是否应当允许孩子犯错从错误中学习等问题）
9、As the leader of a city, what would you do to ensure the prosperity and success of the city?
1/0. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: The car (automobile) has had greater effect to society than the airplane has to.
11. People often buy products not because they really need but because other people have them.
12. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The food we eat today is much healthier than in the past.（&政府对健康生活和饮食的宣传）