>教育>>正文

1分钟掌握:判断对方是否说谎的三个办法

原标题:1分钟掌握:判断对方是否说谎的三个办法

How can you tell if someone is lying?

如何判断别人在撒谎?

关于谎言的一些事实

I was on a plane from LA. The guy sitting next to me was drinking mini-bottles of vodka the entire way back.

我从洛杉矶坐上飞机。旁边的那个家伙一路上都在喝一个迷你酒壶里的伏特加。

We started talking. He once worked for a three initial agency that must be kept private. Then he worked for another one and another one.

我们开始聊天,他开始为一家必须保持隐秘的创业公司工作。然后他替另一家工作,然后另一家。

His job: he interrogated people who might have been spies.

他的工作:他审问哪些可能是间谍的人。

He told me some of the more famous cases he worked on.

他告诉我他做过一些有名的案子。

He told me he’s interrogated hundreds of people. Maybe thousands.

他告诉我他审问了上百人,或者上千。

I said, “How can you tell if someone is lying?”

我说:你怎么区别哪些人撒谎?

This was his answer:

以下是他的回答:

ANSWER #1

回答 #一

Put them on a chair that rollsAsk them some easy questions first. Like, “when were you born?” “Where do you live?” etc. They won’t roll away with their chair.Ask them some harder questions that you know they will answer truthfully. Like, “What was your first job? Why’d you leave it?”Then start to ask them the questions you are suspicious of. Like, “Why did you transfer files from your computer?”If they start to roll away from you, then they are lying.让他们坐在可滑动的椅子上先问一些简单的问题,诸如“你什么时候出生的?”“你出生在哪儿?”等等,他们往往不会滚动椅子然后问一些难一点的问题,你知道他们肯定会如实回答的。诸如:“你的第一份工作是?""你为什么离职?”这时候开始问他们一些,你怀疑的问题。诸如“为什么你从电脑上传输文件??”如果他们有滑动椅子远离你的动作,他们就是在撒谎。

He said, “there’s another way you can tell.”

他说,还有其他办法

如何判定一个人在撒谎

ANSWER #2

回答 #二

If you ask a question and they don’t answer directly.

For instance, your spouse comes home late and you say, “Where have you been?” and he or she answers, “I was out with friends!”

Notice: they did not answer the question. They never said where they have been.

So they have something to hide. Or they are lying.

当你问一个问题,他们不正面回答。

举个栗子,你的另一半回家很晚然后你问:“你问哪儿了?” 然后他回答:“我和朋友出去了!”

注意:他们并没有回答这个问题。他们不会说他们去哪儿了。

所以他们有东西要隐藏,或者他们撒谎。

The plane landed. We did the usual, “nice to meet you, we will probably never see each other again.”

飞机着陆了,我们像普通人那样,“很高兴认识你,我们可能再也不会相遇了。”

I have my own way of telling if people are lying to me.

我有我自己的方法去分辨人们是否对我说谎。

ANSWER #3!

答案 #3

They are ALWAYS lying.

人们总是说谎。

I’ve noticed that this rule almost always applies: There is a good reason and a real reason.

我注意到这个几乎处处适用的规则:(说谎的时候)有一个好听的理由和一个真正的理由。

生活中的谎言

Classic example:

经典栗子:

My daughter says, “Dad, I need to study in the library.”

我女儿说:“爸爸,我得去图书馆学习。”

“Studying” is a good reason.

“学习”是一个好听的理由。

Unsaid: “and there are lots of guys hanging out at the library today.” That might be the real reason.

没有说“今天图书馆有很多人去逛。”这可能是真正的理由。(睿丁君:在中国可能是——xiao书馆里拍照好像很不错的样子。)

I started to notice that almost everyone speaks in “good reasons”. You can’t argue with anyone.

我注意到每个人都找一个”好听的理由“伪饰自己。你无法和任何一个好听的理由作辩论。

“Why did you go to the store?”

“为什么要去超市?”

“We needed toilet paper.”

“我去买点卫生纸了”

Great reason.

好听的理由

Real reason: “Please let me out of this house for five minutes so I don’t have to hear that baby crying.”

真正的理由:“拜托让我离开这房子静静地呆五分钟,我实在受不了孩子哭闹了。”

Or at work:

或者在工作中:

“Should we use X software or Y software?”

“你推荐X软件,还是Y软件呢?”

“Let’s use X software. Y software doesn’t look as good.”

“X软件,Y软件感觉不好。”

Good reason!

好听的理由

Real reason: “I don’t know how to use Y software.”

真正的理由:“我也不知道怎么用Y软件。”

You can’t argue with good reasons. They are good for a reason.

你无法和这种“好听的理由”作争论,因为它是为了好听。

But I always take the time to figure out the real reason in almost every conversation I have.

但我总是花时间找出我每次对话的真正原因。

This is great for relationships, investments, parenting, work, everything.

这对人际关系、投资、家庭教育、工作、一切都很有帮助。

“Why do I write?’

“我为什么写这个?’

“Because I love telling a good story and helping people.”

“因为我喜欢讲一个好故事,帮助别人。”

Great reason!

好听的理由

Real reason: Because I want people to like me. Because I don’t like myself as much as I should and this is a way to get some approval and love.

真正的理由:因为我希望人们喜欢我。因为我不太喜欢我自己,这是一种获得认可和爱的方式。

Both reasons might be correct. But the real reason is always there, a thriving underworld life inches underneath the cool blue waves of the ocean.

这两个原因可能是正确的。但是真正的原因总是在那里,冰冷蓝色海波底下深处的繁荣黑暗世界。返回搜狐,查看更多

责任编辑:

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。
阅读 ()
投诉
免费获取
今日推荐