1. Which of the following areas of current events do you most like to read?
3) Arts and films
2. Which of the following three behaviors would you consider the most negative for kids? Being selfish, saying impolite things or speaking loudly in public
3. If your friend takes a job working late in the night to earn money for a summer trip to Spain, but he goes to bed late and cannot concentrate on the class next day, what advice would you give him?
4. A friend of yours is going to have an important job interview and has asked for your advice. What do you think your friend should do in order to have a successful job interview? Explain why.
5. Which of the following functions of the smart phone will benefit students the most?
1) Listening to music
2) Recording the lecture
3) Taking photos
6. There are several ways you can get to know a country without traveling abroad. Which of the following ways would you like to choose?
1) Reading books
2) Watching videos
3) Joining online communication groups Choose one and explain why.
7. Which one of the following means of transportation do you consider to be the most enjoyable?
3) train Explain why you enjoy it.
8. Talk about a social or political event that is celebrated in your country. Describe the event and explain how people in your country celebrate it. Use details and examples in your explanation.
9. Talk about one way your personality has changed since you were a child. Use examples and details to explain your answer.
10. If the government wants to invest in the following fields, which one do you think is the most worthwhile?
1) land exploration
3) health care
1. Rather than help their children do schoolwork, parents should encourage their childrendo their homework independently.
2. A city wants to help teachers of its high school students (age14-18) improve their teaching. It is considering two plans:
1) Choose a small group of excellent teachers; these teachers will attend a class led by an expert for additional training in how to teach effectively, and they will then come back to their schools and provide that training for other teachers in school.
2) Provide additional training in teaching effectively for high school teachers, using online material that each teacher will study individually.
3. Which of the following summer arrangements is better for a 16-17 year old student of grade eleven?
1) Get ready for some of the major courses they want to study in College
2) Led by the teacher to visit museums or historical sites, and then write paper
4. High school teachers (teachers of students ages 14-18) spend most of class time lecturing (speaking) while the students listen and take notes. Other high school teachers spend most of class time on discussion and projects that students are highly involved in and exchange their ideas. Which of these two approaches do you think is more effective for student learning and why?
5. Parents give their children weekly money to buy whatever they want. Some people think this can cause bad habits and ideas about money in children. Others think the opposite. What's your opinion?
6. If your friend wants to reduce living expenses, which one would you suggest? 1) Find a roommate that can share the living expenses. 2) Buy the new technology products (cell phone) less frequently
7. Students should arrive school early in the morning. Recently some students need to arrive school at the early time in the morning. Some people think that starting school day early is a good approach to support learning, while other people think that starting school day at the later time is a good approach to support learning."
8. In times of economic crisis, in which field do you think the government can cut financial support? 1.)Art 2.)Science research 3.)Parks and public gardens"
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Getting advice from friends who are older than you is more valuable than getting that from your peers."
10. People who develop different skills are more successful than people who develop one skill.返回搜狐，查看更多