>宠物>>正文

邦元英语:《What a Bad Dream》可怕的梦

原标题:邦元英语:《What a Bad Dream》可怕的梦

What a Bad Dream

可怕的梦

适合年龄:3-10岁

作者:Mercer Mayer

小毛人做了一个梦,他梦到自己长出了尖尖的牙齿和长长的尾巴,他拥有了一双蝙蝠的翅膀,他养了一只大猩猩做宠物。他也不用去上学了,想去哪儿就去哪儿,不用洗澡,不用收拾房间,饿了就吃冰淇淋...

可是到了晚上,谁放他进被窝呢?谁给他讲睡前故事呢?谁给他爱的抱抱呢?呜呜呜,小毛人忍不住哭了起来……

01

I had a dream that I made a magic potion.

我做了一个梦,梦里我制造出了魔法药水。

After I mixed it up, I drank the potion down.

在我混合好药水后,我把药水喝了。

02

Then weird things started to happen,

接着,奇怪的事情开始发生了,

just like in a spooky show on television.

就像在电视上的恐怖秀里一样。

I changed.

我变了。

I grew pointy fangs and long claws.

我长出了尖尖的牙齿和长长的爪子。

I had bat wings and a long tail.

我长出了蝙蝠一样的翅膀和长长的尾巴。

03

I could roar so loud that I scared everybody,

我可以大声咆哮,吓到每个人,

and they left me alone.

于是他们留下我一个人呆着。

Then I did whatever I wanted.

然后我做了我想做的任何事。

04

I lived all by myself.

我独自生活。

My room looked just the way I wanted it to look.

我的房间看起来正是我想要的样子。

I had cookies and ice cream for breakfast.

我早餐吃了饼干和冰淇淋。

05

I never brushed my fur or my fangs

我从来没有刷过我的皮毛或尖牙,

and I never changed my clothes.

也从未换过衣服。

I got a gorilla for a pet.

我养了一只大猩猩做宠物。

06

I didn't go to school.

我没有去学校。

I just rode my bicycle wherever I wanted.

我只是骑自行车到我想去的地方。

07

We ate ice cream and fudge pops for lunch.

我们午餐吃冰淇淋和奶油软糖。

We played outside as long as we wanted--

我们在外面玩了很久,

even after it was dark.

即使天黑了。

08

At dinnertime we just ordered in pizza and didn't use napkins.

在晚餐时,我们只订了萨饼而且没有使用餐巾。

I never took a bath--even if I was dirty.

我从来不洗澡,即使我很脏。

I kept lizards and frogs and snakes in the tub.

在浴缸里养蜥蜴、青蛙和蛇。

09

I watched television as late as I wanted

我看电视想看到几点就看到几点,

and never even had to go to bed.

甚至从不睡觉。

I got sleepy anyway and went upstairs.

这会儿我困了,于是我上楼去了。

But there was no one to tuck me in and read me a story.

但是没有人给我掖被子,给我读睡前故事。

10

Then I got scared,

然后我吓了一跳,

and there was no one to give me a hug.

没有人给我拥抱。

I began to cry.

我开始哭了。

I wanted my mommy and daddy.

我要找我的爸爸妈妈。

Suddenly someone was shaking me.

突然,有人在摇晃我。

It was my mom and dad.

是我的爸爸妈妈。

"You had a bad dream, " they said.

“你做噩梦了,”他们说。

11

"Time to put you in bed," said Dad.

“该把你放在床上了,”爸爸说。

"That's not a magic potion, is it?" I asked.

“那不是魔法药水,对吧?”我问。

12

"No, it's just warm milk," said Mom.

“不是,是热牛奶哦,”妈妈说。

"Good,"I said."I don't want a magic potion."

“好棒,”我说,“我不想要魔法药水。”

- END -返回搜狐,查看更多

责任编辑:

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。
阅读 ()
投诉
免费获取
今日搜狐热点
今日推荐