Section 1 休闲娱乐中心的使用
1. Family membership fee (for 2 adults plus two children): 285
2. gym offers a free orientation session including free parking and drinks
3. when it changes: from September
4. good facilities: swimming roof and with a glass roof
5. gym offers a free orientation session
6. changing room installed facilities: TV
10. open at 8.30 pm
Section 2 志愿者项目介绍
11. the situation of the current volunteers?
C. from a wide range of backgrounds
12. will the man join this project?
B. those encouraged by the employers
另一版本为：A. Too busy to participate in
13. Henry the man:
B. takes care of the kids
14. the girl Reith
A. buy something in the supermarket
另一版本为：C. Buying something in supermarket
15. what part of volunteer's work did the girl enjoy?
A. sharing opinions with other volunteers
16. what is the advantage of being a virtual volunteer?
C. no longer need to travel
Process for application
17. Email personal information
18. prepare several interviewing questions
19. meet other potential volunteers
20. file a formal application
>>>冲刺雅思高分，让你离世界TOP 30名校更近一步 【免费雅思成绩测试】:
Section 3 Hei-tiki工艺品研究
21. why does the shape of Hei-tiki look unusual?
B. difficulty in carving stones
另一版本为：A. Green stone is too hard to be carved
22. very few Hei-tiki are found in the archaeological site because?
C. the villagers look after them carefully
23. The Hei-tiki was regarded by Moris people as
B. a communicating way to their ancestors
另一版本为：B. communlcation with their ancestors
24. what are the distinctions between two types of Hei-tiki?
C. the position of hands to leg
25. what are the characteristics of a new type of Hei-tiki?
B. regular holes and cords
26. sand: E. form the shape
另一版本为：B（from the shape）
27. stitch and string: A. used for carving details
另一版本为：A（attach cord to the hole of the stone）
28. bark: C. end
另一版本为：C（put the end of cords together）
29. wax: B. polish stone eyes
另一版本为：E（make the eyes）
30. stone: G. bond it together
Section 4 城市迁徙
31. produce less carbon than the countryside by 40-50%
32. good for agriculture
另一版本为：energy deficient because the service is concentrated in the city
33. rural areas rely more on cars
34. in the city more rubbish recycling
35. can gain more promotion at work
36. losing culture because people have to work hard to maintain life
37. more crimes in the city
38. poor quality of air
39. increased welfare in population results in an increase in higher energy consumption
40. more stress for traffic problems
官网原文： https://sohu.gg/aNu1R （将网址复制到浏览器地址栏，即可）返回搜狐，查看更多