每日听力练习(12) | ​阳光下像个孩子,风雨里像个大人。

原标题:每日听力练习(12) | ​阳光下像个孩子,风雨里像个大人。

每天喝“鸡汤”,不要烦哦~

小简老师已为大家备好电子打印版(音频+文本),文末附电子打印版免费领取方式,想要获取电子打印版请拉到文末。

听力原文及翻译

Hello, everyone. My name is John. I'm the teaching assistant for this lab session.

大家好。我叫约翰。我是这次实验课的助教。

Let me explain a little about it. As you may know already, it's a required meeting once a week.

让我讲一下这课。你们可能已经知道,这是每周要上一次的课。

I expect you to do all the experiments and keep the results in your lab notebook.

我希望你去做所有的实验并在你的实验笔记本中记录结果。

I'll collect the notebooks every two weeks.

我将每隔两周收一次笔记本。

You'll be graded on lab notebooks and quizzes.

我将根据你的实验笔记本和小测验进行评分。

But the most important information I want to give you now is about safety.

但是我想给你们传达的最重要的信息是有关安全的。

First of all, you must wear shoes that cover your feet in the lab. Tennis shoes are OK.

首先,你们在实验室里必须要穿上遮住脚的鞋。可以穿网球鞋。

Also, don't wear loose clothes, long scarves, big necklaces, or loose belts — they get caught in something or fall into liquid.

此外,不要穿宽大的衣服、戴长围巾、大项链或系宽松的腰带——它们很容易卡到某个东西里面或掉进液体里。

Another thing to do for safety is cleaning up.

另一件确保安全的事情是清洁。

Be sure to put the waste in the correct containers.

务必把废弃物放进正确的容器内。

We can't mix liquid with paper. This is extremely important. I don't want any fires in this room.

我们不能将液体和纸混到一块。这一点极其重要。我可不想这间教室着火。

You are responsible for washing out your own lab equipment and putting it away.

你要负责清洗你自己的试验设备并把它收起来。

If you don't do this, I will take away points from your grade.

如果你不这样做的话,我会从你的分数中扣分的。

Nobody's going to clean up after you. OK, any questions?

没有人会帮你清理干净的。好了,还有什么问题吗?

“高中英语”,然后发送:“打卡,也就是在公众号的聊天界面回复:“打卡”,即可立即免费获取!】

【版权说明】本文来源于网络,由高中英语编辑整理,如涉版权,请联系删除。

高中英语

返回搜狐,查看更多

责任编辑:

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。
免费获取
今日搜狐热点
今日推荐